Feeling so… mixed. I don’t know how describe it.
What have I become?? Maybe I have to change… will that make me a better person??
A few days ago, my friend told me something that makes me keep thinking of it… maybe what that person said was right. I should be friendlier… (I think I am friendly enough, just that those who are not close with me will have different point of views…)
Am I so inarticulate? Causing a lot of misunderstandings… and don’t even have any efforts to put right the problems. I wanted to do so, at the same there is such strong opposing feel... After thinking about it, the solutions actually are not as complicated as I thought. Problem is… I don’t have the initiative to make things right again… and I still don’t know what I hesitate about… Pride? Ego?
I am so vain. I don’t even want to step back… even though others have step back so much… One day, when I die in vain, maybe I will just realize that I have to learn how to let go of pride. By that time, it will be too late. Theory is easy… to accomplish is hard! Lol…
Feeling a lot better now… Not so despair, not so empty, not so frustrated… (d,e,f… lol)
Thanks to my friends that waste so much time to persuade me to create a blog… So that now I can release myself by typing down all my bottled up feelings… And not by violent way (my friend will be punched by me… when I am moody… Xp) Also, thanks to my friend that accompany me by sms.
I have decided. I have to alter. Learning to let go of vain…
Sorry and thank you.
Lastly, before I sleep, I would like to share some interesting notes that found in my module…
3 THINGS……
3 things in life that, once gone, never come back
TIME
WORDS
OPPORTUNITY
3 things in life that may never be lost
PEACE
HOPE
HONESTY
3 things in life that can destroy a man
ALCOHOL
PRIDE
ANGER
3 things in life that, once lost, hard to build-up
RESPECT
TRUST
FRIENDS
3 things in life that are most valuable
LOVE
SELF-CONFIDENCE
FRIENDS
3 things in life that are never certain
DREAMS
SUCCESS
FORTUNE
3 things that make a man
HARDWORK
SINCERITY
COMMITMENT
3 things in life that never fail
TRUE LOVE
DETERMINATION
BELIEF
TAKE GOOD CARE OF THESE 3 THINGS IN LIFE…
Wondering why got these kinds of stuff in my module?? Actually, I also wondering… That is Material Technology Module or Lessons of Life?? Wakakakaka….
Saturday, February 21
Untitled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ah tut...u oso in bottled feeling ah?
ReplyDeletefeel better boh...haiz...actually u r very friendly as i know u since standard 1...dun care abt other,find the most comfortable way to live ur life...