Thursday, February 26

REALITY

I always thought that I am a realistic person
Neither optimist nor pessimist
But now
I realize that I cant face
The CRUELTY OF REALITY
Even though I am a realist
How can people that so close to you
Can actually betray you…
What will happen when you found out the truth??
Would you prefer to never know the truth…
Or
Face the cruelty of truth
TRUTH
Important?
Really that eager to find out all the truth?
Sometimes
I would wish I never know the truth
It’s just causing bigger and bigger drift among us
Making the relationship became tense…
Nevertheless
THE REALITY
IS
I HAVE KNOW THE TRUTH
SUCH CRUEL……

How can I pretend that actually nothing have happen before?
I would like to do so…
But I am really tired of PRETENDING
WEARING MASK
Even though I have wearing the mask for so long
TIRED NOW…..

5 comments:

  1. ah tut,wat happened?u seem so down,gt ppl betray u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...
    wonder y i found out the truth...
    dat happened in last year...
    dat is history...
    but stil hurt if found out.
    i wish i never noe dat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah tut ,
    the past juz let it be.
    although the truth is cruel, but u nit 2 face it.
    gambate !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. faced d...
    numb d...
    too many things happened at the same time...
    til feelingless d...
    lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah tut.. its good to feel numb
    coz.. we dont know tat how many betrayer we r going to meet in the future..
    dun treat any stranger by yr truly heart..coz u gonna be very sad if they betray u again.. gambateh~

    ReplyDelete